Renaldo Saikali built his career around a special interest in the complex wealth management needs of business owners.
Over the past 20 years, he has refined his skill set to reflect the specific needs of medical professionals, including physicians, dentists, pharmacists and chiropractors. He is pleased to represent the best interests of these clients and their families, preserving and growing their wealth through using corporate structure, the strategic allocation of assets and tax minimization strategies.
Renaldo’s approach is extremely personalized, understanding that every client has unique needs and goals. He has a depth of experience in corporate finance as well as the personal side of wealth management, including retirement planning, estate planning and working with multiple generations. Working alongside external professionals as well as a team of specialists across Scotia Wealth Management, Renaldo helps medical professionals and other business owners with all elements of their financial plan, including:
- Professional incorporation
- Corporate tax solutions, external tax professionals
- Business succession planning, through Business and Familty Advisory Services
- Buying or selling a medical practice
- Financial planning (retirement, multigenerational wealth transfer)
- Estate planning, through Scotiatrust®
- Insurance solutions through Scotia Wealth Insurance Services Inc.
- Philanthropic giving
For more information on wealth management services for medical professionals or to arrange a complimentary consultation with Renaldo Saikali, please contact us. Renaldo is pleased to meet with clients in his Kanata office, or at their home or business.